These scholarships were founded by the Oxford Centre for Islamic research to permit graduates to pursue research of great benefit to the world that is muslim.
The Oxford Centre for Islamic research can be an organization when it comes to advanced level research of Islam and also the world that is muslim. The Centre produces a gathering aim for the islamic and western globes of learning. At Oxford, it plays a role in the multi-disciplinary and cross-disciplinary research of this world that is islamic. Beyond Oxford, their part are strengthened by the international community of scholastic contacts. To find out more, please relate to the Oxford Centre for Islamic research websites.
The scholarship will protect 100% needless to say charges and a grant for living prices (at the least ВЈ15,609). Prizes are manufactured when it comes to duration that is full of cost obligation for the agreed course. Prizes could be available in conjunction along with other types of funding, although this should be taken into consideration whenever determining the worth of this prize.
Effective applicants will soon be contacted by 2022 june. We be sorry for that people aren’t able to present individual feedback because of the number of applications we get.
You really must be signing up to beginning an innovative new master that is full-time or DPhil course at Oxford.
You need to be either:
- ordinarily resident in the uk and from a community that is muslimwith choice directed at those from the economically disadvantaged domestic), or
- a national of, and ordinarily resident in, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guyana, Asia, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen.
You should be going to come back to their nation of ordinary residence https://guaranteedinstallmentloans.com/payday-loans-tx/cameron/ as soon as your course was completed.
Scholarships will likely be awarded based on educational merit.
You ought to be intending to undertake learn in an industry based on or of relevance into the Islamic tradition, or which will be of relevance and/or perks to the world that is muslim.
This scholarship is certainly not ready to accept prospects using for postgraduate certificate or diploma that is postgraduate, part-time program or non-matriculated program.
Applicants who hold deferred offers to begin in 2022-23 will never be considered because of this scholarship.
Simple tips to apply
To be considered with this scholarship, you have to undertake the following actions:
- tick the container when it comes to Oxford Centre for Islamic research Scholarship into the University of Oxford Scholarships element of the University’s graduate application;
- distribute the job for graduate research by the appropriate December/January due date. Begin to see the appropriate program web page for the due date relevant to their program; and
- complete an Oxford Centre for Islamic research Scholarships Supporting declaration (read associated documents about this page) and upload it, together with your application that is graduate form because of the due date.
We’re going to make use of the details you provide from the application that is graduate to evaluate their nationality and nation of ordinary abode. For a definition of ordinary residency, and additional information on just how to conclude this section of the graduate application form, please see the ‘Nationality and ordinary abode’ portion of the graduate form as well as the information contained with all the Application Guide.
To qualify for consideration with this scholarship, applicants must certanly be effective in to be had a spot on their program after consideration of applications gotten by the appropriate December/January due date. Program applications that are held over after the December/January due date become re-evaluated against applications received by the March deadline, or course applications that have been placed on a list that is waiting are not qualified to receive scholarship consideration.